Here is a video of the deer Wyatt and I (Daniel) found last night. He is a 6x6 and my best guess is he's about 24" wide. I hope we can find him in October.
There are a lot of new posts so I won't comment on them all but I loved the family pictures....especially the bloopers. My kids had a great time with yours in Logan. You have made some really great kids and I am glad that my kids get to be around them.
3 comments:
that is one big deer, Tilly wonders "why they didn't shoot it?" I will have to do some explaining, I bet Wyatt had fun.
There are a lot of new posts so I won't comment on them all but I loved the family pictures....especially the bloopers. My kids had a great time with yours in Logan. You have made some really great kids and I am glad that my kids get to be around them.
wow, I hope you can find it again and shoot it.
Post a Comment