Friday, August 8, 2014

Dewey Family Photo Shoot (+ Bloopers)

Family Pictures 2014

My good friend, Debbie Richards, was kind enough to take some family pictures of us at the BYU-Idaho Gardens.  She did an amazing job.  Spent hours editing out random people, signs, etc. in the background and even compiled a blooper reel for us.  Thanks Debra!



Two of my adorable girls (the third wasn't cooperating!).



My handsome boys!

Bloopers

The best part of these pictures is identifying the one person who "compromises" the picture!  Hilarious!  I wish I could claim innocence; but, as you'll see, I "bloopered" a few of these pictures myself!













2 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

these pictures are beautiful, I love the colors and the boys are such handsome boys and each girl is so cute. I love the blooper pictures, the one that Daniel looks annoyed and you look a bit upset at the kids is my favorite because that is always how I am when I get pictures but then tell them to smile. Quin and carsons bloopers were also my favorites.

Unknown said...

These turned out so good! You all look so cute. I love the place that you took the pictures those blossoms are so pretty. The bloopers are hilarious. I love to see all the funny faces. My fav is the one of you and daniel and he is giving a sideways look. Thanks for sharing I love see family pictures.