Sunday, November 16, 2014

Deer Hunting Videos

Here is the video of Wyatt and Kai's deer hitting the dirt.  Wyatt's buck gets shot at about 45 seconds, and Kai's deer is towards the end.  On Kai's deer, the camera will pan down and you'll see the buck walk up into the bottom of the screen, and then the camera pans up and you hear the shot and the camera pans down and his deer is laying there dead.


Here is the whole story after all the shooting is over.

6 comments:

GGD said...

When I try to watch the videos I get only a black screen and a message saying they are private.

Evan and Amber said...

yeah same with me, I thought the message above was from mom and assumed she didn't know how to use the computer, but it really doesn't work

MacElwee Family said...

Me too

Chad and Lisle said...

Me too.

Carin Byington said...

Ditto

Chad and Lisle said...

This is awesome! We saw your picture on the outdoors show. I still think you guys should have won the top picture. What a fun day! It will be one that you will always remember.