My boys are so great. Their daily antics and smiles crack me up. I decided to dedicate an entire post to them because there were so many notable and hilarious things that they did in July.
![]() |
| Playing cowboys and protecting the homestead from bad guys. |
![]() |
| Kai turned 11 this month. We usually don't have birthday parties on odd-birthday years. But Kai earned himself an exception when Daniel and I were gone climbing the Grand on his birthday. |
This video clip is a compilation of three funny waterfight moments. 1) I run past the camera muttering, "I'm getting out of here!" 2) Wyatt does what he calls his "ninja moves" to avoid getting hit by a water balloon and 3) Quin throws a water balloon at Kai.
Kai received his Arrow of Light award in Cub Scouts this month. Wyatt was able to earn his Wolf award the same night. The presentation of Kai's award was interrupted
by Quin who, for reasons unknown, walked up to Kai in the middle of his award
presentation, lifted up her shirt and “flashed” the audience. I’ve never been so proud (of Kai) and
embarrassed (of Quin) all at the same moment. This video clip doesn't catch the flashing because I turned off the camera to go up and grab her right when she did it!
![]() |
| Kai receiving his Arrow of Light |
![]() |
| Wyatt receiving his Wolf. |
I don't know what to title these videos other than "Fun Times at Winco." We were trying to get our monthly shopping done and Wyatt and Jed were playing some kind of game. It was cracking me up and I managed to get these hilarious video clips of them in action!
Oops! They finally realized I was filming them!





4 comments:
I my gosh that filming in the store was hilarious. I can't believe it took them that long to notice that you were filming them. Their imagination is amazing. I could tell what they were imagining, but it seemed to be fighting and water.....so funny.
I meant oh my gosh not i my gosh. oops
Those videos were cracking me up. Those boys have quite the imagination. I love when Jed rolls on the floor! It was also great that Quin was in the middle of the water party with no shirt on. She looked so cute. It was nice the boys did not get her. I don't even know what I would do with boys, they are really funny!
I love those videos! i love catching people in the act, it is so much better than them knowing that you are recording. Really the boys are getting so old, Kai is 11! I feel like they are just looking older and taller.
Post a Comment