Tuesday, November 12, 2013

August 2013 - Miscellaneous Moments

Another collection of miscellaneous moments from this past summer.  This post is a smorgasbord of all the random and adorable kid moments that I compiled throughout the summer.  Enjoy!


Kids Fall Asleep in the Strangest Places

I had just finished cleaning up lunch and went to find Quin to put her down for a nap when I found her like this - curled up on her blue teddy bear under the computer desk - already out for the count.
Priceless!  My future missionary in training.
The Primary President took this pic of Jed asleep on his Primary teacher's arm.  

Cute Summer Moments

Quin is really starting to talk up a storm now.  This clip shows just how cute her little voice is...

All dressed up and nowhere to go...
If you watch the video closely, you'll notice that Quin does "scissors" every single time.  The entire point of the game to her (I think) is just getting to "cut" the other person with her finger-scissors whether she has actually won or lost.
Only a girl with three older brothers would dress up in a pink princess dress and then attack with a light saber!
I love Quin's cute little smile on this video clip from the Idaho Centennial Carousel.

Look what I found in my laundry pile!
Quin is potty-trained!  No more diapers!  Unfortunately, Quin knows how to take off all of her clothes and spent the majority of her summer running around in her underpants.

A sweet haircut I gave Wyatt.  We left it for about a week and then cut it right before church on Sunday.

Yard Tour

Ahhh, my beautiful yard.  A brief tour of my backyard flower beds.

And the front yard flower beds.

School Pictures

McCall
Kai
Wyatt

Jed
Nice...
Carson
Trying to get a good shot of Quin...eyes closed (on purpose!)
Still trying to get a good shot...giggling.
Got it!
And if you thought that was hard, try lining up three dogs and getting them all to look at the camera at the same time.  I think this shot was a masterpiece!  Xela, Moab and Texas

7 comments:

ashley and michael said...

Xela is huge now! we really need to come visit one of these weekends. i love all the school pics of the kids in front of the flowers. do you want to be my gardener? i want your garden without having to do any of the work myself. i also loved the pic of quin sleeping under the desk. that is so cute.

Chad and Lisle said...

I am with Ashley, I want my yard to look like that and not to the work so you can come down and do mine as well. Ha. I didn't know you had 3 dogs. I loved the school pics. It must be so nice being done with diapers forever.....I long for the day!

Chad and Lisle said...

P.S. I am so sad to say that I have not been to your house in the summer. We have to come up this next summer. The reason probably is because you guys are never home always on some kind of adventure.

MacElwee Family said...

I think all the videos of Quin are so cute, she has quite the personality and can talk really well. Your yard is beautiful, I love the kids pictures in front of them. I did not realize that you have 3 dogs.

Carin Byington said...

I love all of your pictures of the kids. You have a really nice yard in the summer. I like it:)

Malli Byington

Liz Dewey said...

Videos are always my favorite part of the blog! and I thought you only had 2 dogs... what a fun time!

GGD said...

Quin does have the cutest smile! I loved the pictures of the kids sleeping and the videos. Thanks for posting!