Sure - June had lots of big moments (National Donut Day, R-Butte w/ Shaw family, Dirty Dash, rafting on the Snake, Grandma & Grandpa camp and the Dewey family reunion) but we had lots of fun "in-between" moments too! This post is a snapshot of all the fun little stuff we did in between the big stuff.
This is the wheat field right above the temple. I love how green and beautiful it is in June. We were driving home from one of our adventures and I made the kids jump out so that I could take this picture.
Ever wonder what happens when you weed the raspberry patch with a plumber's crack? Yep. That's my backside with a giant "smiley face" sunburn. Daniel took the liberty to add "eyes."
Checking out the tractors at BYU-Idaho's Ag Days.
McCall learning how to "birth" a calf from a fake cow at Ag Days. (I love Jed's face too!)
This video clip showcases roadtrips for our family in all their glory. Quin's trying to say her ABC's on her toes, Carson is asleep, Kai has his nose buried in the back in a book, Jed is telling a complex story about hippos and penguins, Wyatt is ignoring Jed and McCall is the only one to catch on that I'm filming it all! I love it! Random daily life.
I love catching kids in action when they don't know that you're filming them. This clip shows Carson dancing along to Mat the Mouse on her Reader Rabbit computer game.
We snapped this picture on the road. It's of a tough motorcycle guy with a pug on his bike. The pug is wearing GOGGLES! He obviously noticed that I was taking a picture of him. Love this picture!
My friend, Becca, and I on the trail to Blair and Lillian Lakes in the Centennial Mountains
Blair Lake
Part of the trail encompasses the Continental Divide Trail
We had tons of friends join us for this hike! (Left to right: Becky, Rachel, Sharee, Rachel, Debbie, Becca, Me, Heather, Lucy & Heather)
These two videos of Jed show exactly why I think T-ball is the greatest sport ever invented! Obviously, we Dewey's aren't star athletes, but I think it's hilarious to watch Jed in action (or perhaps I should say, "not in action.")
I was able to accompany Jed and Wyatt to Krupp Scout Hollow Day Camp. We hit each other with mallets while we were there.
When the mallets proved too "boring" we turned to BB guns.
Oh my gosh, I LOVE all of those videos! I love in the car how jed is telling some story but no one is listening.. oh and I love whatever spins or dance moves that he is doing at T-ball. You guys sure do have a lot of fun, I love that!
I love to see all the beautiful scenery of the places you guys all go....BUT it's especially fun to watch the videos, since I'm not up there in Rexburg and I'm their Grandma....I get to see a little of their activities and "watch" them play T-Ball, dance and see some of the funny things they do. I especially like the picture of McCall birthing a cow and Jed's expression!!
I love this post. I like to see what you guys do just on a normal day.....there probably are not very many just normal days. I loved the videos. Jeds baseball was my favorite. You has the twisting on his toes down. I didn't even know that was a baseball move, but he does it really well. I love that he just does what Daniel tells him to. Good thing you were there telling him. The hiking pics were beautiful as always! I especially liked that McCall could pull a pretend calf. Tell her I have done it for real, and my face was not like hers, I was crying because I was so afraid I couldn't do it and the calf would die. But Jeds face was priceless.
I love reading what you guys are up to but this is my favorite post, I love seeing the kids at home and Quin in the car, Carson at the computer but my favorite was jed playing baseball, I can't wait to show the kids tonight.
I am so glad that you put videos on. I did not know Jed was in baseball. He does really good, but seems to have lots of energy. I love Carson dancing and the car ride.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE all of those videos! I love in the car how jed is telling some story but no one is listening.. oh and I love whatever spins or dance moves that he is doing at T-ball. You guys sure do have a lot of fun, I love that!
I love to see all the beautiful scenery of the places you guys all go....BUT it's especially fun to watch the videos, since I'm not up there in Rexburg and I'm their Grandma....I get to see a little of their activities and "watch" them play T-Ball, dance and see some of the funny things they do. I especially like the picture of McCall birthing a cow and Jed's expression!!
I love this post. I like to see what you guys do just on a normal day.....there probably are not very many just normal days. I loved the videos. Jeds baseball was my favorite. You has the twisting on his toes down. I didn't even know that was a baseball move, but he does it really well. I love that he just does what Daniel tells him to. Good thing you were there telling him. The hiking pics were beautiful as always! I especially liked that McCall could pull a pretend calf. Tell her I have done it for real, and my face was not like hers, I was crying because I was so afraid I couldn't do it and the calf would die. But Jeds face was priceless.
I love reading what you guys are up to but this is my favorite post, I love seeing the kids at home and Quin in the car, Carson at the computer but my favorite was jed playing baseball, I can't wait to show the kids tonight.
I also loved to see daily happenings at the Dewey house. The videos are priceless! Thanks for sharing. Gma Dewey
I am so glad that you put videos on. I did not know Jed was in baseball. He does really good, but seems to have lots of energy. I love Carson dancing and the car ride.
I seriously had tears in my eyes laughing over Jeds t-ball video. He was so busy kicking the base that he didn't notice he was supposed to run.
Post a Comment